Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Trip to the Library

It's time for a trip to the library again. We have a stack of things to return and I'm in need of a few new books for the TBR pile.

I had a dream last night that I showed up at book club in July without realizing I never read the book, didn't even check it out. So, first on my list, is a book by Mario Vargas Llosa. We are free to choose any book that he has written, so I think I'll just see what's there. (This might necessitate a trip to the main library, as the branch I usually visit doesn't seem to have any of his books).

Also, I'm hoping they have in Pretties by Scott Westerfeld. I really shouldn't read it until I read The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson series) so that my son can read it. To be honest, I'm not terribly excited about reading it. Thus, the procrastination.

We'll see what else finds its way into the pile. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment