Thursday, January 20, 2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011
- Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
- Lord of Misrule by Jaimy Gordon
- A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
- Perfect One-Dish Dinners by Pam Anderson
- Barefoot Contessa: How Easy is That?
I've got some good reading ahead of me in 2011. Right now, on my nightstand: The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown (January book club) and Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix.
I added a list on the sidebar of this blog to track what I read during 2011. See that for my most recent reads.