Saturday, June 11, 2011

I lost my list!

Oh man, I haven't done a very good job keeping my list for 2011 in the sidebar updated recently. But, I had a piece of paper sitting by the computer with all the books I had read listed, just waiting for the day I would finally update this blog.

Well, I'm ready to update my blog, but my list is nowhere to be found! Aghhh. So, I've come up with a few that I read but am definitely missing some. Bummer. I'm hopeful that the library can look up what I recently checked out, because all the books were from there. We'll see.

What I'm reading now...

Well, I just finished "A Homemade Life", which is my book club book for this month. I'm hosting, and it was my second time reading it. This time I felt like it read more like a cookbook. The first time it seemed more like a memoir. It will be interesting to see what the rest of the group thinks.

Still working on "The Good and Beautiful God" and the next Mitford series book (also a re-read for me).

With most of my free time these days, I'm watching 11- and 12-year olds play baseball.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment