Monday, March 19, 2012

What I wish I were reading

My reading drought has continued. I didn't realize how much reading I had been doing at home prior to going back to work a month ago. Wow. I must have spent a lot of the day reading. Now, that I'm gone for 8-9 hours a day, it is just not happening. (And I can bring a book to work, but I often don't get much reading done there either).

So, I recently finished The Tiger's Wife for book club. It was very good. I read The Kitchen Counter Cooking School immediately after that. It was a fast read. And, it may have convinced me to never buy processed food again. Now, I'm working on David Rosenfelt's new legal suspense Heart of a Killer (not sure that I think much of a the title).

So, tomorrow kicks off Callapidder Day's Spring Reading Thing. I haven't even really given much thought to what's on my reading list for this spring. Ack. I have a few things from the library and a few things I'm waiting on.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment