Monday, January 30, 2012

A Quick Update

I have piles of books everywhere, but so little time to read these days!!

Before I start taking stacks of unread books back to the library, I thought I better record some of them here, just in case I want to bring them home again. :)

Recently Finished:
When You Were Mine by Elizabeth Noble
7 by Jen Hatmaker (wow-za...I will be writing more about this one soon)

Currently reading:
Sacred Rhythms by Ruth Haley Barton
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown

Need to read:
Unbroken (a re-read for book club)

Sitting in a stack in my bedroom just waiting:
The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain
Always Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
The same two books I keep checking out by Lynn Austin, Candle in the Darkness, Fire by Night

From my son's school library:
Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool

For the kitchen:
Ruhlman's Twenty

That is a lot of books. And that includes only one, no, two books that I actually own. (Oops, went back and counted again...and we do own Unbroken, along with Sacred Rhythms and 7).

What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. The Secret Life of Cee Cee Wilkes was really good! And I loved Unbroken as well. Moon Over Manifest didn't grab me like some of the other books I've read from my son's library.

    ReplyDelete