Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New books & Library Fail

So, I returned my unread books to the library yesterday, on their due date.  But, I forgot the one book I had read that needed returned.  And I thought I was being so organized.  More fees for me, please.  :)  And another trip to the library. 

I haven't even been letting myself go in when I return books.  It's just too dangerous.  The last time I went in (during this fall reading challenge, when I shouldn't even be looking at the new release shelves), I managed to come out with only ONE extra book, The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns by Margaret Dilloway. 

Where We Belong is waiting for me at the library.  I can wait 5 more days before picking it up. 

I went to a conference this last weekend.  They sold books there.  Just like last year, I walked away with more than I needed, including Looking for God by Nancy Ortberg and Wisdom Chasers by Nathan Foster.  I bought a third book but can't remember the title off the top of my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment