I'm excited to participate in the Fall into Reading Challenge hosted by Callapidder Days for the third year in a row! Yay.
My list is perhaps a bit of a work in progress still. I'll show you what I've got, but you might check back for possible changes (basically, I think the following is a bit too ambitious given the busy fall we have at our house).
Here it goes:
5. Game of Thrones Book 1 - I'm curious what all the hype is about, even though this does not exactly sound like my thing
11. In the Garden of Beasts - This one may not happen this fall, but I want it on my list anyway, so I don't forget to read it later.
12. A Hole in our Gospel - This has been on my list for every challenge. I got part of the way through this spring and put it down. Time to pick it back up.
14. The Summer We Got Saved - Maybe I should save this for summer?
15. The Good & Beautiful Community - The final book in the series by James Bryan Smith.
16. Radical by David Platt- Have this on my Kindle, started it just recently, will definitely finish.
17., 18., 19. Book Club Books -
Whew. That's plenty. Now, head over to Callapidder Days and see what everyone else is reading!