Friday, October 14, 2011

Making Progress

Okay, two more books can be crossed off my Fall into Reading list. Run Like A Girl, this month's book club selection and another non-fiction book, was finished last night. This book could have been better, though I think it will make for a great book club discussion, as long as some of the book club members have read it...Come on girls! :) You can do it. Mina (the author) says so.

And, One Dog Night, the next installment in a fun fiction series about a dog-loving lawyer, was a fast, easy read. I like Andy Carpenter (the character), and Dave Rosenfelt writes with a lot of humor. I enjoy some LOL when reading.

So, next up...I just picked up Joy for Beginners at the library. I'm still plugging away at The Good and Beautiful Life. I'm thinking the next non-fiction book I'll tackle is Counterfeit Gods by Timothy Keller. And, well, we'll see what next week's book club pick is for November.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment