Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's left?

I realized today that I needed to check what was left on my Fall into Reading list. I feel like I've made some pretty good progress. Here's what needs to be in my to be read pile for the next month:

"The Confession" - finally available for me to pick up at the library
"The Catcher in the Rye"
"Brooklyn"
"My Life in France"
"Ape House"
"Half Broke Horses"
"A Hole in our Gospel"
"The Whole Life Adoption Book"
December's book club pick

Well, that's a few more than I thought it was. I have obviously left the non-fiction for last again. Oops. I think this list is doable. Especially if I ignore the 3 books I picked up at the library that are calling my name:
"The House at Riverton" by Kate Morton
"House Rules" by Jodi Picoult
"The Scent of Rain and Lightning" by Nancy Pickard

I like to list them here so that if I do have to return them unread, I can find them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment