Tuesday, September 25, 2012

One Down

I finished my first Fall into Reading book...just a few more to go.  :)

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks was a fun but clever YA read.  I really enjoyed this book and flew right through it.  If you were ever a fan of the Gilmore Girls, I think you would like this book and its boarding school setting and secret society pranks.  If you're looking for a light, fun and quick read, check it out...from the library, once I return it.

Next up is Cutting for Stone.  This one doesn't look to be quite such a quick read.  And with no trip to SW Kansas in the near future, I'm not sure when I'll get the reading done. 

I need to make sure that I'm plugging away at the non-fiction as well or this challenge will not end well.  Right now, I'm reading The Resolution for Women for group.  And, I need to finish I Will Carry You and start on The Praying Life. 

Got my game plan.  Just need time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment