What books will I be packing?
- August book club pick - "If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What am I Doing in the Pits?" by Erma Bombeck - actually finished this one this afternoon.
- "Sizzling Sixteen" - Janet Evanovich is pretty much only good for vacation reading.
- "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert - Unfortunately, this one is due back at the library while we're gone. And since it was such a long wait to get it, I'm going to keep it and just pay the 75-cent fine.
- Checked out a few others at the library today...not sure which ones I'll take along.
- Book I should read on vacation "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" - I started this one on our vacation last summer, had to put it down to finish "Gone with the Wind" in time for book club and never picked it back up.
What do you like to read on vacation?